Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogging

My head often feels like there are a hundred or so different thoughts and ideas bouncing around in there, trying to get out.  Sometimes I feel I'll go a bit crazy if I don't get some of them out of my brain and onto a page.

Consequently, lots of stuff pours out pretty quickly, often resulting in longish posts.
I expect I could write more eloquently, and more precisely, if I slowed it down, but I don't have the energy for it.  

As I've lost, or let go of, more and more of the things which used to define me, the free-er (that's how you spell it.  I checked.) I've become.  So, I intend to continue to blog with reckless abandon, trusting that if someone's meant to read a particular thing, they'll end up finding it.  
And the ones who don't enjoy reading my mostly unfiltered thoughts, or find it too wordy, will just not read, which is quite alright, as well.

Whatever the case, it will be a little quieter inside my head, which I will appreciate immensely.
And, as I've mentioned to some, it helps me feel a little more connected to the world as I type from my bed.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment