Friday, February 24, 2012

Shame Dissolved



Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to The Voice within yourSelf. 
Your body and mind will become clear and you will realize the Unity of all things.
~Dogen Zenji♥ 


============================
Shame is a warm blanket around my body
Heavy . . . dark . . . encumbering


Shame is a secret knife
embedded in my soul
Silently bleeding life away


Shame is a dark fog
Cloaking brain
Cloaking heart
From within


Shame is a sweet lie
Learned from others
Accepted as the voice of Self


A voice that says
"My existence is a mistake"
"I don't belong"


It is an old friend
A habit of thinking
That stirs up desire to hide . . .
Desire to run to something or someone 
For relief
From self hatred


Shame comes calling
Whenever I forget who I am;
When I look outside myself for love and value




Oh, Precious One
You are Beloved always


Remember
Remember the seed of Love 
Within you . . .
The seed of Life


You are delightful and beautiful
Always


Be still
Release all that is not Love
Smile
Rest in your true and perfect self


All is well
All is well


Shame is an illusion . . .
Thought appearing solid
A cloud dissolved 
By the breath of Love


Remember
Look and listen
To the Voice within


All is well
All is well





Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to The Voice within yourSelf. 
Your body and mind will become clear and you will realize the Unity of all things.
~Dogen Zenji♥