Thursday, February 24, 2011

Words and Thoughts of Hope and Encouragement


You always have choices.
You choose.

You can do anything for one more minute, 
one more hour or one more day.

Live one day at a time.

Baby steps.  It's just one little step at a time. 

Do the next loving thing. 

If you don't know what to do, do nothing.
Choosing to do nothing is an action.

This too shall pass. . . it always does.

Be gentle with yourself.

Keep it simple.

Stay in today

Only when I get out of my past and stay away from my future can I genuinely experience what's happening right here, right now, within the context of just that: what's actually occurring in the present moment.

Neale Donald Walsch

In the present moment there is no stress.
When we accept what is right now, even if we’re tired or frightened or hurt, we don’t need to also allow stress to cause further harm.

Learning to accept the present simply as it is, without demanding it be different, is what opens us to the fuller dimensions of life.
(Stephan Rechtschaffen, M.D.)

Breathing in, I am calm,
Breathing out, I smile.
(Thich Nhat Hanh)




fractal from http://www.fractal-recursions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment